The JennSwing adaptive seat is designed for children with special needs to enjoy the fun of swinging in a safe and comfortable seat. With its partially reclined design, 5 point safety harness and full body support this seat meets the requirement most swing seats don’t for children with special needs.
• Partially reclined design for upper and lower body support
• Fully adjustable 5 point safety harness locks your child in at the waist and shoulders.
• Durable chain supplied to hang swing
• Durable, rotational moulded polyethylene plastic
• Suitable for children up to 56.7kg
• Passes the American Disabilities Act Guidelines for playground equipment in public recreation areas
• 5 point safety harness is made of water resistant, adjustable, woven, polypropylene straps with plastic, side release buckles.
• Overall size is 45 inches in length x 14 inches wide x 11 inches deep
• The seat back is 24 inches high
• Knee to foot length is 14 inches long
• 7 ft chains
• For Infants please see the Cubby II adaptive swing seat
• Available in RED, BLUE and Green
• Swing frames sold separately